Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Saturday, February 23, 2013

This Unforgiving Space

Once here, always recorded
Never can be erased
Here, a vast open
Unforgiving place
Everyone has a different view
Of what's here
And their opposing views
Cause untoward fear
The surface is only scratched
Depth is never found
So the views have their own
Sacred solid ground
While one can view
Each and every side
They never open themselves up
Nearly as wide
As this vast open unforgiving space.....


© 2012 Deanna Repose Oaks
All Rights Reserved
http://www.amazon.com/author/deannaoaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!