Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day One

I have decided to add a blog
To my author's page
Hoping that I don't blow it
By trying to engage
In doing too much
Stretching too thin
Wanting to get the word out there
And the adventure to begin
So even though this day is the first
It will not be the last
And while I'll try post every day
Forgive me if one does pass
Without a word from me
Or on the written page
Because there is so much to do
Even at this early stage....

© 2012 Deanna Repose Oaks 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!