Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sense of Belonging

My sense of belonging is dwindling every day
I guess that's what happens as you age
Family grows smaller, traditions become lost
Or they become outdated and tossed
Sadness has overcome me, in the worst way

For the traditions were all I had left
They were not given up but taken by theft

------------------------------- And that is were I was rudely interrupted by a person calling me on my cell phone. (More on that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!