Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Autumn Colors

Trees in Sunlight

In the Summer, these beautiful trees
Are green and glorious with all their leaves
But the Autumn lends such a better view
Oh such colors, changing hue
Blues from the sky, now clearly seen
And a little sprinkling of some evergreen
Reds, oranges and golds
And all the beauty they behold
Simmering sun with all of it's light
Shining this day with all it's might
Browns from branches and quick little squirrels
Give motion to this quiet, little world
So inviting and quiet within
Please enjoy - dive right in!

© 2012 Deanna Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!