Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Kindle eBook!!! Mixed Nuts



Hey all!! Just completed another collection of poetry. Mixed Nuts is available on Kindle now, for just $0.99 per download (or free with Amazon Prime membership!). This collection rounds out the "Box of Chocolates" series, which may or may not make it to paper - still debating on that!

I know I should be telling you how great the poetry included in Mixed Nuts is, but while I may be a prolific poet, I cannot for the life of me SELL it. I don't want to tell you what is in it, because I want you to experience it through your own reading, as "It Is Yours" will signify completely. While I believe what I have to offer is good stuff, my opinion isn't the one which matters, because in the end, the story is just words on a page until a reader transforms it into the story it becomes.

Please enjoy! (Reviews welcome!!) :)


© 2012 Deanna Repose Oaks
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!