Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Taking a few days....

Since I started this blog of poetry, I have been trying to keep to a new poem every other day, or every third day, or as close to that as I can come. The holidays are upon us, and I am now surrounded by family and friends to the point that my time is very limited. Therefore, I can't keep to that pace for this week. I will be back next week, with a new collection as well as some new poetry for you to read here.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

© 2012 Deanna Repose Oaks
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!