Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday Surprise

Having lunch with a dear friend
The kind of lunch you don't want to end
When in walks a group of cackly ladies
Loud, happy, little older than babies
These ladies were bubbly about the day
A surprise, a celebration, a little par-tay!
Their cackle took over, but pleasantly so
Because the birthday girl had such a radiant glow
As we ate we couldn't help but awe
At the gathering, a great hurrah
Both looking on, just hoping we could be
Just like these ladies at the age they be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!