Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Defeated















I am so defeated
And feel so cheated
I had such a great deal
One I wish I could repeal
But no, that is covered by warranty
"Isn't it great - totally free!"
Sure, yeah, whatever replace it
Quick before you discontinue it
So I can suffer another full year
For that deal - mine free and clear
Why oh why was I suckered so
And believed the fix - oh no
That is not the way it goes
No batteries left to power the phones
So I pay more money to continue
Down this road anew
Wanting to trade the android crap
For an iPhone with better app

© 2012 Deanna Repose Oaks
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!