Reading What I Wrote

Reading What I Wrote

Feed back about my work has been mixed lately, those that liked it read it aloud; those who didn't like it didn't. Once my poems were read aloud, those that didn't suddenly did. So, I post this advice: read my poems out loud, you might just hear something you didn't know was there...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Profoundity

I want to write something profound
Something that catches on, takes over
Never hits the ground
Doesn't find closure
But how do I know what I write
Will last long enough to achieve
These dreams I dream, fight
Oh, how I want to believe
Yet the realist in me
Won't let me give in
To these dreams, so lovely
Even though, this is where I begin.....

© 2012 Deanna Repose Oaks
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!